As I said, DS, you’re forcing me into this. Here is my list of items to get me ready for Nanowrimo.
I actually went to Target today for the following items:
- Printer paper
- Brand spanking new notebook
- Whiteboard for story boarding
What I’ve set up next to my writing chair:
- First and foremost (because I’m an awful speller) Webster’s Dictionary
- All my writing self-help books (just-in-case)
- Blue ink pens and yellow highlighters
- Kleenex (just-in-case I write something sad–or just-in-case I need to cry over how freaking tired I am after working all day, cooking dinner, washing dishes, doing homework, kids baths and bedtime…uuhhh and then writing my nanowrimo story 🙂 )
- Lots and lots of Peet’s Coffee, French Roast Blend
- IPOD and headphones
- My most comfortable pajama pants–clean
- Bookmark the Nanowrimo FAQ page
A few more items my very sweet husband will be bringing me home tomorrow.
- Digital voice recorder to use in my car
- Laptop Pad because I’m tired of using a pillow
There may be a few items I’ve missed but I still have a few days.
I almost forgot
- Salt or sugar (mood depending)