It’s a brand in the making. Maybe you’ve noticed the changes and additions to my blog.
So what exactly is needed on the marketing side of publishing a novel and building a recognizable brand? I’m a novice but I’m learning as I go.
These are just a few of the things I’ve been up too lately.
- Publishing contract – check
- New name – check
- Release date – check
- Slogan – check
- Fancy new logo – check (See the image to your right. Oh and, it comes in different colors) 🙂
- Cover reveal – check
And here comes the exciting part. (Yeah, as if the the cover reveal and new logo wasn’t enough excitement)
- Business cards! That’s right, my dear friend and fabulous designer Valerie Neumark from Rootid has designed a beautiful new business card to go with my new name.
- An ad banner! Oh this really has me bouncing in my chair with excitement. My very own ad banner with my October release date.
- Bookmarks! They’re going to be fabulous! Just wait! (Yes, I’ll owe Valerie big when she’s finishes. I bet when she offered to help, she had not idea how much help I’d need)
What’s next, you ask? Well I’m not totally sure but I’m having a blast so far with all the new sparkly things in my life.
Maybe a new official website . . . maybe. . .?