Here’s an idea for those pumpkins seeds from your Jack-O-Lanterns.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- All the raw pumpkin seeds from your newly carved pumpkins – usually about 2-3 cups
- Vegetable oil
- Rinse and clean seeds
- Spread seeds on wax paper lined baking sheet to dry for 1-2 days, turn occasionally
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a bowl mix seeds with vegetable oil until coated then sprinkle desired amount of salt
- Discard wax paper and return seeds to the baking sheet. Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes until toasted and crisp turning occasionally during baking
- Let cool and enjoy
I’m off to trick-or-treat with the kids. Enjoy your evening.