Congrats, Beckey! You’re the winner of the signed copy of Dangerous Embrace!
What do you love about Autumn and Fall? What does it remind you of? What about reading? Do you love curling up with a good book while listening to the rain outside? Tell us your favorite Autumn stories!
We authors are ready to share our favorite Autumn stories and why we love snuggling in the cold. *wink*
Starting on Friday, November 9th and ending on November 12th, over 200 Authors and Bloggers will share their favorite things about the wonderful season of Autumn.
And while we do that, we are EACH doing a giveaway. Yep. There will be over 200 giveaways, one on each blog hosted by that Author or Blogger.
But that’s not all….
We have THREE grand prizes. You as a reader can go to EACH blog and comment with your email address and be entered to win. Yep, you can enter over 200 times!
Now what are those prizes?
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet (international giveaway)
2nd Grand Prize: A $50 Amazon or B&N Gift Card (international giveaway)
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains 10+ paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more! (US giveaway only)
Here are my top five reasons why I LOVE AUTUMN!
5. Seeing the leaves change. I love the fall colors and the smell in the air when the cooler breeze blows the fog in off of the Pacific. It’s a great reminder that the holidays are right around the corner…and of course that always means vacation days, time at home with my kids and a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
4. Movies! Without fail, I’m always waiting for the release of my next must see movie. Thanksgiving is notorious for the best movie releases. A few of my all-time favorite movies were releases during November.
3. Warm cocktails. Everyone loves a good margarita, including me, but I also love curling-up with a warm, homemade cocktail. My favorites are hot toddies, peppermint schnapps hot chocolate, and Baileys and coffee with a little caramel swirled in.
2. My fireplace! Nothing makes me happier than to sit by the fire with a good book and one of the above warm cocktails.
1. Thanksgiving! I’m sure everyone would put this on their list. It’s the day for the three great F’s: food, football and family. I love spending an entire carefree day with my family. We can relax and enjoy each other’s company.
Okay, I may need to make this a top six list. There is one more reason I love fall. My birthday. It’s always within days of Thanksgiving and often means I get cake and pumpkin pie in the same week.
Thanks for checking out my Autumn Harvest Post. If you’d like to enter for one of the grand prizes AND a chance to win a signed copy of my debut novel, Dangerous Embrace, please leave a comment with your email address telling me your favorite things about Autumn. I’ve also included a Rafflecopter for more chances to win Dangerous Embrace (the Dangerous Embrace signed copy giveaway is a US only giveaway).
Please check out the other Autumn’s Harvest blog stops, click this link of you don’t see a list of stops below.
Here’s more about Dangerous Embrace:
Now, back in her hometown, she’s found a place she loves. She’s a first grade teacher, and with few friends and less family, she has what she wants. A quiet life under the radar, where she can be free of her past and live quietly. Finally comfortable in her own skin, she’s settled, and less fearful than she’s ever been in her life.
But it only took one night, and one act of violence for everything to change.
Injured and afraid, Sarah wants to run again, but Mark Summors refuses to let her go.
Right when Sarah thinks she can have Mark and the life she wants, her past comes back to haunt her.
Mark Summors was born and raised in Santa Rosa. He married his high school sweetheart and never questioned his life, until he found his wife with another man.
Now divorced, he wants something more. He’s passionate about his job, he wants to protect people, and he devotes his life to it.
This time he’s protecting more than just another client, he’s protecting his future, at least, Sarah Jennings will be his future, when he convinces her she loves him.