I’m not sure I can come up with 100 things but I’ll try.
1. My middle name starts with an L. Go ahead, try to guess.
2. My mother broke her neck when she was 4 months pregnant with me. She spent the rest of her pregnancy in a body cast and has no memory of it.
3. I’ve never been stung by a bee
4. I lived in 4 different states and 9 different cities before the age of 18. (no, my parents are not in the military)
5, I lived in 25 different homes, apartments, etc. before the age of 18.
6. I went to 13 different schools before the age of 18.
7. My father’s family can be traced back to before the Revolutionary War. Because of his age, he likes to joke that he ‘came over on the Mayflower’. Funnily enough, there was a man on the Mayflower with my father’s exact name.
8. My mother’s family is Native American (Creek Nation) and can be traced back just as far. My great-grandfather’s name is on the original Dawes Roll from the Trail of Tears.
9. My husband’s mother immigrated to the US as a teenager. He is the first generation born in the US in his mother’s family, and the second on his father’s side.
10. My favorite color is Navy, or Midnight Blue.
11. I drive a 12 year-old Camry
12. I have two best friends. They were born on the same day. One on the West Coast, the other on the East Coast. They’ll be 40 next month, and they’re both older than me. 🙂 Yes, I enjoy reminding them of this.
13. I have a strong attraction to the male body. 🙂 Some of my favorites are, Sam Worthington, Chris Pine, Eric Bana, Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, and John Mayer.
14. My favorite football player is Steve Young. He is retired from the San Francisco 49ners.
15. My favorite baseball player is Buster Posey. He is a rookie with the San Francisco Giants.
16. Kurt Busch is my favorite race car driver, excluding my dad. Kurt is fifth in the championship standings. He has already won one championship in 2004.
17. My dad is a race car driver.
18. My mother was a race car driver.
19. I am ‘team Jennifer’. Although, I think she is better off without Brad Pitt.
20. I have three kids.
21. Two were born by emergency c-section. The eldest is my step-daughter, but she’s been mine since she was little.
22. I love coffee.
23. I’ve been at my job for 10 years.
24. I am freakishly weird about having a car. When my car breaks down, so do I. It feels like my independence has been ripped away.
25. I am freakishly weird about my independence–period.
26. My birthday is sometimes on Thanksgiving
27. I love Christmas.
28. My husband and I both have a brother named Steven, except his brother is Stephen.
29. I have green eyes. So do both of my kids.
30. When I wear yellow, my eyes turn yellow. So much so that strangers point it out to me.
31. I was bit on the a$$ by a Doberman when I was 4 years old. I was running away from him when his owner removed his leash and said ‘sick her’. Unfortunately, the dog was put down but not his owner. 🙁
32. When I was a kid, my dad built a two ended car. A steering wheel in the front and the back seat. You could drive it from either end.
33. The scariest movie I’ve ever seen is The Sixth Sense. Dead people scare me.
34. The favorite scene in a comedy is, the dancing scene in ‘In and Out’ with Kevin Kline. He’s listening to a ‘How to be Macho tape’. It’s hilarious.
35. I love a good steak.
36. I love a good burger even more.
37. My favorite Disney movie is Meet the Robinsons.
38. I love Mexican food.
39. I love to cook when I don’t have too.
40. I hate to cook when I have too.
41. I love the beach. Duh. 🙂
42. My favorite beaches are Wright’s Beach and Goat Rock Beach. The picture on my header is from Goat Rock.
43. My paternal grandmother survived breast cancer then died of ALS years later.
44. I love comedy and love stories.
45. My favorite TV Show is Friends. Even the reruns make me laugh out loud every time I watch them.
46. I hate crime shows. Life is depressing enough. If I wanted to hear about crime, I’d watch the news.
47. I also hate reality shows. There is nothing real about them.
48. The only reality show I can stomach (no pun intended) is The Biggest Loser.
49. I have ugly toes.
50. My favorite alcoholic drink is tequila, shooters with a little lime. 😉
I was only able to come up with 50. If I think of 50 more, I’ll make it part 2. Besides, I doubt anyone read past number 10.